"Crimes Act 1900 - Section 351B - Aiders and Abettors Punishable as Principals"
- Category: Legislation and Acts
- Created: Tuesday, 14 February 2012 14:55
- Written by Alecomm2
(1) Every person who aids, abets, counsels or procures the commission of any offence punishable on summary conviction may be proceeded against and convicted together with or before or after the conviction of the principal offender.
(3) This section applies to offences committed before or after the commencement of this section.
(4) This section applies to an indictable offence that is being dealt with summarily.