Children and Young Persons (Care and Protection) Act 1998 - Section 162 Rights of Children and Young Persons in Out-Of-Home Care
- Category: Legislation and Acts
- Created: Wednesday, 07 July 2010 07:11
- Written by Alecomm
(1) Within 12 months after the commencement of this Chapter, the Minister must prepare a Charter of Rights for all children and young persons in out-of-home care.
(2) The Minister must promote compliance with the Charter of Rights by all designated agencies and authorised carers.
(3) Each designated agency and authorised carer has an obligation to uphold the rights conferred by the Charter of Rights.
Source : http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/nsw/consol_act/caypapa1998442/s162.html