Children and Young Persons (Care and Protection) Act 1998 - Section 162 Rights of Children and Young Persons in Out-Of-Home Care
- Category: Legislation and Acts
- Created: Wednesday, 07 July 2010 07:11
- Written by Alecomm
(1) Within 12 months after the commencement of this Chapter, the Minister must prepare a Charter of Rights for all children and young persons in out-of-home care.
(2) The Minister must promote compliance with the Charter of Rights by all designated agencies and authorised carers.
(3) Each designated agency and authorised carer has an obligation to uphold the rights conferred by the Charter of Rights.
Source : http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/nsw/consol_act/caypapa1998442/s162.html
Hence : You won't see Burney promoting or complying with them because 70% of children locked up in care of Communirty services NSW want to go home.
If 70% of children in OOHC all went home these parasitic blood sucking people would all be unemployed and unable to live the life style they have become accustomed to due to riding on the backs of people/families that have lost thier jobs and homes and have now lost thier children also to blood sucking NGO's who have been abusing children in care for well over 100 years.
Half the case workers and employess do not know of the Children's Charter of Rights for children in OOHC