MP Pru Goward and NSW FACS hiding even more deaths of children in care
- Written by Alecomm2
- Category: Child abuse industry deaths
Latest reports published by the NSW government are deliberately misleading the amount of children who die under their watch. First Pru Goward blended the deaths of children in foster care with those who were “known to the system”. Now any child placed on a Guardianship Order is not even “classified” as being in out of home care, meaning those statistics have been removed/hidden also
It seems our government will stop at nothing to keep those shiny dollars coming in for the golden stakeholders, whom thrive exponentially whilst obliterating families.
Dozens of paedophiles, rapists and violent sex offenders will be allowed to work with CHILDREN after winning appeals
- Written by Sam Duncan - Daily Mail Australia
- Category: Paedophile protection by state government
- Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal overturned over 12 bans in five years
- Successful appeals have been made by paedophiles, rapists and sex offenders
- The court decisions have been slammed by victims and child protection groups
More than a dozen paedophiles, rapists and violent sex offenders have won the right to work with children through a series of court challenges.
Successful appeals at the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) have resulted in over 12 working with children bans being overturned in just five years.
Medical board let serial sexual abuser off the hook, again and again
- Written by Nick McKenzie & Richard Baker - The Age
- Category: Psychiatrists
Izey Semovic remembers reeling with disbelief when he was told the Melbourne neurologist who he accused of sexually assaulting him would escape serious punishment.
It was 2007 and the now 53-year-old former truck driver had no idea that the doctor he had reported to the medical board would years later be exposed as one of the worst sexual predators in Australian medical history. All Semovic knew was that the handling of his own case stunk.
The Medical Practice Board had somehow concluded that Dr Andrew Churchyard had the laconic truckie’s "best interests at heart" when he fondled the 42-year-old’s genitals. Semovic had sought the neurologist's help to deal with upper body muscle pain and weakness.
Paedophile's 'snuff' sex plot revealed
- Written by Yoni Bashan - The Sunday Telegraph
- Category: Paedophiles
A NOTORIOUS paedophile who allegedly planned to set up a "snuff camp" on his release from jail was freed on a legal technicality that left him unsupervised in the community for almost six months.
The notorious sex offender, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was released from jail after his sentence expired in its entirety on April 23 last year.
He only reappeared on the prison radar after being re-arrested in October for a raft of fraud offences in the Wollongong area of NSW.
Six months before his release, prison intelligence uncovered a set of letters being sent by the inmate to another paedophile, a former scoutmaster, located in a separate wing of Goulburn jail.
The pair had planned to set up a "snuff camp" in country NSW upon their release.
The letters outlined the names, ages and addresses of the child victims they intended to abduct - all were living around the Mudgee and Rylestone areas of NSW.
The two men had secured funding to buy a secluded, rural property to film the videos, and vehicles to assist with transport.
They discussed procedures they would undertake if police ever cottoned on to their plans.
Prior to his release, prison authorities flagged the inmate as being a danger to the public, and applied to keep him behind bars under a Continuing Detention Order (CDO).
More than 100 police under suspicion in paedophilia crackdown
- Written by Martin Smith - Daily Mail Australia
- Category: Paedophile protection by state government
A list of more than 2,400 Britons who the FBI believes have subscribed to paedophile websites contains the names of more than 100 police officers, including a detective chief superintendent, it was revealed last night.
But in what was developing into a major scandal, it was also disclosed that it could take under-funded British police up to five years to work their way through the list and bring the culprits to justice.
The list - which contained the names of the two Cambridgeshire police officers who worked on the Jessica Chapman and Holly Wells murder inquiry and who have since been charged with child pornography offences - was supplied to Britain's National Crime Squad after three people suspected of involvement in paedophile websites were arrested in Texas.
Best practice in the conduct of Care Proceedings in the NSW Children’s Court
- Written by Judge Peter Johnstone - NSW Children’s Court
- Category: Law Courts and Legal Matters
Children’s Court of New South Wales
Community Services Division Legal Conference
1. This paper has been prepared for the 2013 Department of Family and Community Services (FaCS) Legal Services Care and Protection Conference on Thursday 1 August 2013.
2. Attendees at the conference will include both public and private legal practitioners representing FaCS in care proceedings in the Children's Court of New South Wales.
3. The paper is presented in four parts: the first part will address model litigant requirements, the code of conduct obligations, and case management in care proceedings. The second part will deal with alternative dispute resolution. The third part will deal with the Children's Court Clinic, and the fourth part will address the way forward for care proceedings. I have added an Appendix dealing with some recent cases of importance.
Is your child in OOHC ten years old? They can legally apply to come home.
- Written by Alecomm2
- Category: Legislation and Acts
Children and Young Persons (Care and Protection) Act 1998 No 157 - S51 Duty of Secretary to give information to certain persons
(1) If a child or young person is in the care responsibility of the Secretary under this Part or a warrant issued under section 233, the Secretary:(a) must, as soon as practicable, cause notice of the fact that the child or young person is in the care responsibility of the Secretary, and the fact that an application may be made to the Secretary for the discharge of the child or young person from the care responsibility of the Secretary and the procedures for making such an application, to be given to:(i) in the case of a child who is of or above the age of 10 years or a young person—the child or young person, and
The biased and unbalanced views of child protection by mainstream media
- Written by The Chairman
- Category: Child Protection
Can someone please explain why the Australian Newspapers to not appear to print a balanced view of child protection? All they ever print is how hard done by the caseworkers are (even when they allow a child to be harmed), yet only print how bad parents are. In fact, even the worst parents do most of the caring for the children, and caseworkers do nothing practical for the children. All they ever do is paperwork. So long as they get their paperwork done everything appears OK.
Why are parents time pressures and needs not printed ever, to ensure proper community supports for parents, but the papers are fixated on staffing levels and the daily routines of handsomely paid social workers?
Here is the SMH complaining about staffing level on behalf of social workers : Click here And here they are again complaining about the daily routine... They claim to be really busy but appear to have enough time to lobby and talk to the newspapers ... Click here. What a joke.
Lawyer uncovers “alarming trend” as children taken without warrants
- Written by Mikael Thalen - Infowars.com
- Category: Reports on increase in child removals
A federal class action lawsuit filed out of Southern California states that the Riverside County Department of Public Social Services has kidnapped “thousands” of children without warrant or reason.
According to the suit, which makes mention of several social workers and investigators, Riverside’s operation “makes a habit” of kidnapping young children.
Speaking with the Courthouse News Service, the Plaintiffs’ attorney, Shawn McMillan, said that he “uncovered an alarming trend” when investigating similar cases in the area the year prior.
“County child welfare agencies regularly subvert the constitutional rights of parents and children by seizing children from their parents when there is no danger to the child, and in fact no need to seize the child at all,” McMillan told Courthouse News. “The class action is designed to address a procedural problem. They [Riverside County social workers] as a matter of course don’t get warrants before seizing kids.”
Rescission or variation of Children's Court orders: A study of Section 90's
- Written by Patricia Hansen
- Category: Section 90
Source : http://researchbank.acu.edu.au/fea_pub/1096/
Child sex abuse cases in the Family Court of Australia
- Written by An extract taken from the book "Child Protection" written by Professor Freda Briggs. AO
- Category: Family Courts protecting Paedophiles
For her PhD, Dr Wendy Foote (2006) researched into what happens when mothers report child sexual abuse to Family Courts. She found that normal maternal anxiety is pathologised and mothers, not fathers, are labelled as mentally ill. Ironically, mothers who are mentally ill do not automatically lose residence of their chidren outside the Family Court.
In only 6% of litigated cases, accused fathers were banned from spending time with their children. In 38% of these cases, the ban related to child abuse/family violence and only 2% of these fathers were labelled as mentally ill. The notion that mothers concoct allegations of child sexual abuse has persisted despite (a) Australian and International research showing that children`s evidence is reliable and (b) research conducted with the cooperation of the Australian Family Court showed that false allegations are rare and, when they occur, the mothers usually had good reason to suspect that their children were being abused or were at high risk.
Another whistleblower unlawfully sectioned
- Written by Alecomm2
- Category: UK public guardian corruption
Another whistleblower has been unlawfully sectioned under mental health legislation in Austria, by a single judge who has never met him, and WITHOUT A MEDICAL EXAMINATION.
This is an URGENT APPEAL for us all to unite at the Royal Courts of Justice in London, UK, on Wednesday 14 June, 2017 to show our support for a well-loved British man, military historian and author, Peter Hofschroer. Friends and supporters of the acclaimed author and historian and his mother, Barbara (aka Grandma B), are asked to attend his appeal against extradition to Austria.
FACS deliberately forge evidence to remove Chase
- Written by Lynda Suzanne Jones
- Category: NSW DHS - FACS
Court was AGAIN adjourned at Broadmeadow Children's Court in Newcastle. If you are able, please front up and stand in peaceful solidarity for this broken family who are crying out for their baby.
There has not been a single finding supporting FACS' ridiculous claims of malnourishment presented to the courts or Marc and Cini. In the 3 weeks since Chase vanished from his mothers sight without a trace, there has only been adjournment after adjournment.
Page 3 of 6
- Votes: (0%)