Public Guardian vs Prison - Where is Emily Brown Better Off?
- Category: Australian public guardian corruption
- Created: Sunday, 26 September 2010 23:30
- Written by Ceci Semour
Emily Brown is better off in prison --- Are we wrong? Let's put all disabled persons / senior citizens in jail and the criminals in nursing homes / group homes and in the care of the Public Guardian. . .
- This way the seniors / disabled persons would have access to showers, hobbies and walks.
- They'd receive unlimited free prescriptions, dental and medical treatment, wheel chairs etc and they'd receive money instead of paying it out.
- They would have constant video monitoring, so they could be helped instantly if they fell, or needed assistance.
- Bedding would be washed twice a week, and all clothing would be laundered and ironed for them.
- A guard would check on them every 20 minutes and bring their meals and snacks to their cell.
- They would have family visits in a suite built for that purpose.
- They would have access to a library, gym, spiritual counselling, and education.
- Simple clothing, shoes, slippers, night clothes and legal aid would be free.
- Private, secure rooms for all, with an exercise yard and gardens.
- Each senior could have a PC or laptop, a TV , radio and daily phone calls.
- There would be a board of directors to hear complaints, and the guards would have a code of conduct that would be strictly adhered to.
"Criminals" would get cold food, be left all alone and unsupervised.
Lights off at 8 pm.
Showers once a week.
Live in a tiny room and pay $1500 per month and have no hope of ever getting out.
Source : http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=47782330722