"30 August 2012 - Office of the Public Guardian re EMILY BROWN"
- Category: Public Guardian Corruption
- Created: Friday, 31 August 2012 09:48
- Written by Alecomm2
Dear Ms MacDonald
I am replying to your email of 13 August 2012 regarding Ms Emily Brown.
This office currently manages Ms Brown's financial matters. As far as I'm aware there are no current proceedings in relation to Ms Brown. Under Privacy legislation I cannot answer your questions relating to Ms Brown's finances without her authority to do so. Ms Brown has not authorised the release of information to you.
Hurstville Branch | NSW Trustee & Guardian
Lvl 5, Suite 2, 12 Butler Road, Hurstville NSW 2220 | Mail: PO Box 417 Hurstville BC NSW 1481
Department of Attorney General and Justice - Promoting a Just and Safe Society.
Visit us at www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au.
Please consider our environment before printing this email. This email and any attachments may be confidential and contain privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this communication. If you have received this message in error please delete and notify the sender. When communicating by email you consent to the monitoring and recording of that correspondence.
To Whom It May Concern,
RE: Miss Emily Brown – DOB 18 June 1990 – Your File Ref : BrownEM
I am a friend of Emily Brown and three years ago she asked me to assist her. As such, I have the following requests (please):
- 1. I would like to know where Emily Brown is currently being held please so I can go and visit her.
- 2. I would like somebody to organise a date when I can visit my friend Emily Brown.
- 3. I would like to know if Emily Brown has access to a phone.
- 4. I would like to know if Emily Brown has access to outside persons that are not agents of the government.
- 5. I would like to know if Emily Brown has access to her money and if so, how much.
- 6. I request to be joined as a party to the proceedings;
- 7. And I would like a copy of the past orders made in respect of Emily Brown.
- 8. I would also like to know who outside of the government and its agents know where Emily Brown is being held.
- 9. I would also like to know who outside of the government has sited Emily Brown to know if she is alive.
- 10. I would like to know what options Emily Brown has if she is unhappy with her current orders.
- 11. I would like to know how you would propose that Emily Brown address her being unhappy with orders also, ie:
- 12. Does Emily Brown have access to the outside word to choose her own solicitor or legal representation.
I understand that this letter may seem a little blunt and for that I apologise, however I do not see the need to beat about the bush regarding my friend / client.
- Please find attached a copy of my drivers license and identification for verification purposes.
- Please also find attached a copy of request for assistance written by Miss Emily Brown.