Why in God's Name Do We Still Let Catholicare Within 40 Feet of Our Precious Children ??? --- Doesn't History Show That Catholicare CANNOT BE TRUSTED. Under ANY Circumstances.
- Category: CatholiCare
- Created: Thursday, 29 April 2010 12:53
- Written by Alecomm
The figures are in :
- The Netherlands: More than 200 Catholics have until now reported sex assaults.
- Germany: Over 250 sex assault cases are under investigation.Austria: A series of accusations of sex abuse have surfaced recently.
- Ireland: Two reports in 2009 document sexual and physical abuse on a huge scale in Catholic institutions.
- USA: An independent commission in 2004 received 10,667 accusations of abuses by Catholic priests from 1950 to 2002.
- UK: A monk who ran a Catholic school was given 8 years prison for decades of child sexual abuse. Two other monks were convicted for sex assaults in 2007.
- Australia: In 2008, there were 107 convictions in sex abuse cases connected to the Catholic Church.
- New Zealand: There has been a series of accusations of sex abuses in Catholic schools.
- Canada: In 1989 a newspaper exposed sex abuse in a Catholic children home in Newfoundland, after which 300 previous children homes have reported sex abuses!
- Argentina: Brasil: Peru: the Philippines and Senegal have all reported similar cases. – Source: Norsk Telegram Byrå and DPA