Is your child in OOHC ten years old? They can legally apply to come home.
- Category: Legislation and Acts
- Created: Sunday, 23 October 2016 01:27
- Written by Alecomm2
Children and Young Persons (Care and Protection) Act 1998 No 157 - S51 Duty of Secretary to give information to certain persons
(1) If a child or young person is in the care responsibility of the Secretary under this Part or a warrant issued under section 233, the Secretary:(a) must, as soon as practicable, cause notice of the fact that the child or young person is in the care responsibility of the Secretary, and the fact that an application may be made to the Secretary for the discharge of the child or young person from the care responsibility of the Secretary and the procedures for making such an application, to be given to:(i) in the case of a child who is of or above the age of 10 years or a young person—the child or young person, and
Newest lawyer discovered trafficking children for financial gain
- Category: Lawyers and Solicitors
- Created: Tuesday, 16 August 2016 19:54
- Written by Administrator
Hume Legal - Joanna Jarasevic - picked up another easy score, that over a few months makes ten thousand dollars cash, and cashed right in. Unfortunately this lawyer was not working for the department at the time, and had no right to deliberately tank her clients case which ultimately ended up with the kids sent to foster care till they're eighteen. The case was simple, clear cut and the biggest point on her side, was the Emergency Order for removal of the kids was not only unlawful - it was maladministration at best and corruption at worst.
The cow should have had this case dismissed. Instead she did nothing in almost a month. Not one affidavit. All she did was collude with the department, and used her scare tactics saying "there's heaps of evidence". Our auditors concluded the complete opposite, and to tell her clients to "consent to establishment", was giving up the battle before it started. She had a fantastic opportunity to put some overreaching lazy caseworkers in place and on the spot, and to save other families the same fate she sentenced this family to. But that would have meant doing more work, and getting paid less money in the long run. As most legal aid lawyers state "they don't get paid enough money to do affidavits". For christ sake, how can parents defend themselves when their own solicitors roll over because it's more financially viable.
Regarding the allegations - there wasn't a thing that couldn't be explained and most of their [FACS] dribble was lies. So much, it would make your toes curl, believe me. Fucking dirty child trafficking mutts. NB: This mutt was given enough notice that her clients were now informed of what happens when u CONSENT TO ESTABLISHMENT. They told her No. And she lied in court and said they said yes, making docs not have to even prove one of their single reprehensible lies. They make me sick. The whole lot of them.
"ICAC exposes the NSW Legislature as the most corrupt parliament in Australian history"
- Category: NSW Independant Commission Against Corruption
- Created: Thursday, 28 August 2014 09:39
- Written by Daily Telegraph - Miles GodfreyYOU walk up the stone steps onto an ageing red carpet, past a gallery of former speakers and into the house of disgrace.Welcome to the most corrupt parliament in Australian history — the NSW Legislature.In nine months, 11 Liberal politicians have resigned, stepped down or moved to the crossbenches amid corruption investigations. Labor’s ship has been equally rat-infested, with names like Obeid, Macdonald, Kelly and Tripodi now bywords for the stink in Macquarie St.“You’d probably find maggots if you dug the foundations,” one former state MP said.NSW’s corruption shame can be traced back to 2007, when Morris Iemma won Labor’s fourth successive term in government. The sense of entitlement that came with 16 years in power was irresistible to some MPs, who treated parliament as a personal fiefdom and rorted the system to benefit themselves.
"'More than 100 police' under suspicion in paedophilia crackdown"
- Category: Police corruption and brutality
- Created: Saturday, 03 January 2015 23:30
- Written by Martin Smith - Daily Mail Australia
A list of more than 2,400 Britons who the FBI believes have subscribed to paedophile websites contains the names of more than 100 police officers, including a detective chief superintendent, it was revealed last night.
But in what was developing into a major scandal, it was also disclosed that it could take under-funded British police up to five years to work their way through the list and bring the culprits to justice.
The list - which contained the names of the two Cambridgeshire police officers who worked on the Jessica Chapman and Holly Wells murder inquiry and who have since been charged with child pornography offences - was supplied to Britain's National Crime Squad after three people suspected of involvement in paedophile websites were arrested in Texas.