Child Protective Services employee charged with seeking out children for sex
- Editors notes: Soliciting children for sex
- Abusers job or title:: Child Protective Services employee
- Type of protection : Granting release
- Category: Uncategorised
- Created: Saturday, 29 September 2018 22:02
- Written by Fox 32 - Chicago
A Fort Worth Child Protective Services employee was arrested for soliciting children for sex.
A CPS spokesperson says Martinez was removed from caseworker duties and placed on administrative leave as soon as they learned of the arrest.
Martinez has been employed as a CPS conservatorship caseworker since May 2016.
“Conservatorship caseworkers monitor the care of children who are in DFPS’s legal custody,” the spokesperson said. “We are cooperating fully with law enforcement.”
Martinez is being held on a $5,000 bond.
Source : https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/child-protective-services-employee-charged-with-seeking-out-children-for-sex
- Abuser Name or Alias:: Adrian Martinez, 44
- Abusers Organisation:: Fort Worth Child Protective Services
- Type of Abuse:: Sexual