Q-Police Commissioner Ian Stewart unconcerned over child with STD and bleeding anus
- Category: Family court ordered child sexual abuse
- Created: Monday, 05 June 2017 19:22
- Written by Wikileaks
Queensland Police Commissioner, Ian Stewart, get off your pedestal !! #Leak75 - We have a BIG problem with Queensland Police Commissioner Ian Stewart! The attached news report is an indication of the type of person who has been elected into office and this is only a part of the problem! (Click to view)
This so-called "leader" is a law unto himself and is NOT doing his job. A man in his position who has the attitude of “it is my way or the highway“ is someone totally lacking in leadership qualities ! We also call into question his professionalism(or should we say – lack thereof) and call on him to step down off his pedestal, admit to the fact that he is exhibiting qualities that do not match those expected of a policeman in his position.
How can someone who professes to be a professional policeman. ..
- MAKE A JUDGEMENT on a case where he admits to :-
- NOT having viewed tapes of a police interview between one of his officers, child safety and the mother?
- NOT viewed the interview between the children and the the police, child safety?
- REFUSES to accept the analysis by a qualified individual of the interview, said interview not having been watched by himself?
- NOT having read any of the supervisor’s reports of abuse by the father?
- NOT having viewed ANY of the other police and child safety interviews of the girls?
What an abject display of ignorance by this so called leader Ian Stewart! The fact that a child, YES A CHILD, has a sexually transmitted infection and a bleeding anus is of NO concern to him. It really says it all doesn’t it?
We invite the Queensland Police Commissioner to view the evidence we have referred to! He is welcome to use this platform to respond to our comments as we stand to be corrected on villifying this man!
We also know he will not do so as he thinks he is beyond reproach. You are a disgrace to your uniform, the public whom you serve and those who serve under you.
We also have a problem with Minister for Child Safety Hon Shannon Fentiman MP and Michael Hogan the Director General of Communities(including Child Safety) who promise to do something and then do nothing to fulfil their promises. Indicative of all that is wrong with the child protection system!
You are both a disgrace! And now we wait to see what Malcolm Turnbull, Bill Shorten and Annastacia Palaszczuk do to make amends and look into this matter? A PUBLIC INVESTIGATION is what is needed Mr Prime Minister!
A Townsville Community Cabinet Meeting was held on 29/03/2015 re Bronte and Isabella WAyter. In attendance were :
- Yvette DÁth MP
- Jo-Anne Miller MP
- Shannon Fentiman MP
- Queensland Police Commissioner Ian Stewart
- Director General of Communities(including child safety), Michael Hogan
- Regional Director of Child Safety Nicola Jeffers
- North Queensland Regional Director for Communities
Main concern for the meeting – is that the Watter twins, if found, will be returned to their father MICHAEL WATTER’S care without any new and thorough investigation being carried out, taking into account and recognising the inadequacy of the previous investigations.
Major concerns :
- Inadequacy of investigations to date by Police and Child Safety
Failure of the Independent Lawyer for the children(Joanne Meade, employed by Legal Aid in Townsville) to place a prime focus on the needs and interests of the children.
- Biased, negative mindset of all the government employees – Police, Child Safety, Independent Lawyer for the children, against the mother and ALL witnesses to disclosures made by the girls.
- Failure of the government employees to consider that they may have been charmed(groomed/conned) by the fathe. This is a serious omission given that “grooming“ is well-documented in research on child sexual abuse.
Elaboration of these concerns:
Inadequacy of investigations by Police and Child Safety
- Failure to consider all the evidence re Child Sexual Abuse( CSA) and, in particular:
- Reports submitted by contact supervisors
- Statements submitted by all other people who heard the girls make disclosures
- A notification that one of the girls had reportedly been diagnosed with an STI and a torn anus
- Disbelief accorded to disclosures made by the two 5 year old girls in interviews with Police and Child Safety. This was particularly marked after:
- Isabella retracted her disclosures after 3 nights in a foster home, saying “it was a dream". This is consistent with research on young children’s pattern of reporting disclosures but the government professionals appear to not have this knowledge and appear to have been predisposed to accept the retraction at face value, possibly on account of the bias they held in favour of the father.
- Isabella tells the police interviewer that mummy told her to tell the police about what Daddy does to her and her sister. This was misinterpreted by the police as mummy having coached Isabella in what to say whereas, from the contact supervisor’s reports, it is clear that mummy simply encouraged the girls to tell other people what they had told her. There is NO evidence of coaching in the contact supervisor’s reports, it is clear that mummy simply encouraged the girls to tell other people what they had told her. There is NO evidence of coaching in the in the contact supervisor’s reports and indeed the complex detail in the disclosures made to the police by the girls could not possibly have been coached at all – let alone by a mother whose total contact with the girls was supervised.
- Failure of the Child Safety staff present in the interviews with police to act on the balance of probabilities that the children had experienced harm and were at risk of future harm if left in the care of their fathe. The Child Safety staff appeared to have deferred to the Police who need to assemble evidence beyond all reasonable doubt in order to lay criminal charges. In this way the civil principle of the best interests of the child was subordinated to the interests of police re criminal charges. This indicative of failure on the part of Child Safety staff to:
- Believe what young children say about abuse, against all advice of child sexual abuse literature.
- Prioritise concern for the protection of young children, especially in a “Family Court case". In such cases research research has demonstrated how professionals continue to give precedence to a ‘scepticism paradigm' rather than to child protection.
- Consider the possibility that they, the professionals, may be being groomed by a perpetrator of child abuse – grooming by perpetrators is well documented in research on child sexual abuse.
- Value the efforts of a protective mother, rather than misinterpreting her behaviour and deeming it to have caused “emotional abuse" to the children - without double checking their assumptions against the contact supervisors’ reports. This is a key failure in the investigations by police and child safety and contrary to all recommendations emanating from CSA research.
- Restricting the mother:
- From making any further reports of possible abuse, asserting that "they would not be investigated"; that "charges would be laid against her"; and they, the "professionals", would recommend to the Family Court that she lose all contact with the girls.
- From reading a child protection book with the girls, despite the girls enjoying both the verse and the little black cat. Astonishingly, using this book was perceived by police as tantamount to ‘coaching' ‘even though it’s use is recommended by police and Child Safety.
- From looking at the girls genitalia even when on supervised contact visits they complained about being sore in that region of their anatomy. If she did she faced arrest.
Failure of the Independent Lawyer for the children(Joanne Meade employed by Legal Aid in Townsville) to place a prime focus on the needs and interests of the children.
- Failure to forward all supervisor’s reports which contained disclosures of CSA to the Police and Child Safety.
- Failure to submit all the supervisor’s reports to the Family Court.
- Attempted—at the father’s request – to influence a psychiatrist to revise his assessment of the mother’s mental health.
- Biased, negative mindset of all the government employees including Police, Child Safety, Independent Lawyer for the children – against the mother and all witnesses to disclosures made by the girls.
- Statements by the police and child safety staff that the mother is "mentally ill" have been made - with no evidential foundation and contrary to the assessments made by two other psychiatrists and four psychologists.
- Claims by the police and child safety staff that the mother has fabricated allegations of child sexual abuse, seemingly based on a glib assumption that “this happens in Family Court Cases". Such scepticism on the part of professionals is based on the now discredited theory of parental alienation. This outdated knowledge base is a serious concern since it can lead to failure to protect children from harm.
- Claims by the Police, Child Safety staff, and the independent lawyer for the children, to take seriously the statements of all persons( contact supervisors and others) who heard the girls make disclosures of CSA, despite the complete lack of evidence in the contact supervisor’s reports that this happened.
- Failure by the police, child Safety, and the independent lawyer for the children, to take seriously the statements of all persons( contact supervisors and others) who heard the girls make disclosures, on the grounds that the girls had been coached by their mother. This is despite the complete lack of evidence of ‘behaviour that is of a sustained and repetitive nature during contact with the girls' as claimed in a notification to Child Safety dated 17/07/12. How this could have been substantiated by child safety without considering the contact supervisors’ reports and interviewing the supervisors is simply incredible.
Failure of the government employees to consider that they may have been charmed (groomed/conned) by the father. This is a serious omission on their part, given that ‘grooming' is well documented in research on child sexual abuse.
- The bias of police, child safety staff, and the independent lawyer for children in favour of the father and against the mother (and against all witnesses to the girls disclosures), has been palpable throughout this case and, once entrenched, has not been exposed to critically reflective scrutiny; Or if it has there has been a built-in inclination to not revise their professional judgements and admit to having been wrong.
- In this regard there appears to be an implicit assumption that while the girls and their mother are missing, this critical scrutiny is not necessary and that, when they are found, it will continue to be not necessary as the mother will be incarcerated and the girls will be returned to their father’s care.
Conclusions and Recommendation
- This latter outcome – return of the girls to their father’s care – is our greatest concern. It is our belief that if this happens the girls would be at risk of serious harm in their father’s care and the authorities would be guilty of failing to act to protect young children from harm.
- In our view, it is essential that if, or when, the children are located that they be placed in the care of loving family members, or close family friends, rather than strangers such as foster carers !
- The paternal grandmother, Mrs Patricia Watter, lives with a serious mental illness and also suffers with many physical health issues. In our view it would be in the best interests of the children to be placed with the maternal grandparents, Heather and Arthur Doubleday. Heather and Arthur are Blue card holders and they still have the children’s bedroom as it was when they resided with them in 2011, with some of their animals also there for for them to play with. It would be very familiar to them and would afford a sense of security.
RESPONSE FROM THE MEETING
From : Arthur Doubleday
To: Freda Briggs
Cc: Recipient 1, Recipient 2, Recipient 3, Recipient 4, Recipient 5.
on the afternoon of Sunday 29th March 2015, we organised a deputation to meet with some ministers in the new Queensland Labor Government :-
Attorney General etc. Hon Yvette DÁth MP, Minister for Police etc. Hon Jo-Anne Miller MP, Minister for Communities etc. Hon Shannon Fentiman MP.
We were allotted a time slot of 2.45 pm with the Hon Jo-Anne Miller MP the Minister for Police etc.only.
Our deputation included Heather and I, Emeritus Professor Rosamund Thorpe, specializing in Social Work and Community Welfare, with over 45 years experience, Ms Virginia Hall, Adjunct Senior Lecturer Community Welfare, Mrs Rae Greaves, Dip. Community Welfare, worker for many years at Sera Womens Shelter and volunteer at Domestic Violence Service Centre Townsville and Mrs Rhonda Lane.
The last three ladies were registered supervisors of Cassie while with her daughters Isabella and Bronte Watter. These supervisors were approved by the family court, Independent children’s lawyer, Ms Joanne Meade and Mr Michael Watter. These supervisors and ourselves had been told by Bronte and Isabella, allegations of sexual, physical and psychological abuse perpetrated against them by their father, Mr Michael Watter. The Minister for Police was assisted by the Queensland Police Commissioner, Ian Stewart and another high ranking police officer whose name escapes us.
From the outset, the Commissioner ‘took the floor', was not interested in any evidence we presented, as he stated it was only ‘hearsay'. He kept repeating that we should let Mrs. Watter, Cassie, know that she should be brave enough to come forward and state her case and allow the children to be further interrogated, as it was the only way that the case could be solved. He also stated that the girls had been away from their father too long.
The Commissioner admitted that he had not viewed the tapes of the Police interview between Det Sgt David Miles, Constable Michelle Faint, Child Safety and the children. He also admitted that he had not viewed that interview of Cassie with David Miles and Child Safety, and he refused to accept the analysis of that interview by Dr Pamela Schultz. Further he acknowledged he had not read any of the supervisors reports of abuse by the father against the girls, or viewed any of the other police interviews of the girls with Police and Child Safety.
The Commissioner continued to shut us down every time we attempted to speak, repeating his line that nothing could be done until Cassie returned with the children. He inferred often that we knew where she was and would be able to contact her, even saying that her brothers and sister would surely be in contact with her on social media.
The Hon Jo-Anne Miller MP sat throughout all of the dialogue, saying very little and often with her mouth agape as she appeared quite horrified. She did say, on at least three occasions, that we should be speaking with the Minister for Child Safety.
Bear in mind that Cassie and the girls were "brave enough" to come forward, and had been interviewed by Police and Child Safety. Yet was told by Detective Senior Sarget David Miles that she was a liar and he did not believe her or the children, as such she is not likely to come forward again.
A short meeting was arranged with the Minister for Child Safety Hon Shannon Fentiman MP, and even though though we had to sit and wait for sometime, we feel that it was worth the wait. This delegation included, Michael Hogan, Director General of Communities (including child safety), the new North Queensland Regional Director for Communities, Sandra (last name unsure) and the Regional Director of Child Safety Nicola Jeffers.
We had been informed that the Review being conducted by Child Safety for some ten months had been finalised. Mr Hogan informed us that he had reviewed our statements, interview tapes, and all other relevant material. This was encouraging. He informed Heather and I that he would be arranging for us to be interviewed in the near future and that we should present all evidence.
I shall let the dust settle before writing this as we were all breathless by the ignorance shown to us by the Commissioner.
We will keep you up to date.
Heather and Arthur Doubleday.
Help us clarify the leaks we are releasing, so we can discover which are significant and which are not. You may securely and anonymously submit information via WikiLeaks.
The current order reflects the order of submission and is unlikely to be related to the final order. If you personally need help, press the RED SUPPORT BUTTON on Left side or click our toll-free number now 1800UNSEEN to connect to a Australian Cyber Detective Hotline.
Source : http://freemissingtwins.com/sharing-the-sexual-abuse-of-your-children-with-your-friends-you-disgusting-animal-leak-56-wikidetectives/