Ludicrous reasons why good and fit mothers have lost custody
- Category: Tactics caseworkers will use against you
- Created: Monday, 01 February 2016 09:16
- Written by Custody Preparation for Mums
Iif you have a guardian ad litem (GAL) or child custody evaluator assigned or appointed to your case that is unscrupulous, ill-trained, incompetent or biased either toward a father or a form of custody, there is virtually no way for a mother to truly "prepare" for a child custody evaluator. If you have been unfortunate enough to have this type of evaluator, be very prepared to find other documentation, evidence, witnesses, and experts with superior credentials to refute the report and offer alternate views to the court. You can not let these sorts of evaluations stand. Here are some of the more ludicrous documented reasons given by evaluators or judges in numerous cases where good and fit mothers lost custody:
- Breastfeeding--the mothers either wanted to and it was determined an alienating behavior, or they did not choose to breastfeed and it was termed child neglect or indifference
- Children got head lice during a period of mother's care.
- Too many people (all relatives) living in one home (i.e. mom had to return home to family to gain economic and emotional support)
- Father remarried and married family deemed superior to single motherhood
- Father's job and education deemed superior--sometimes even though mom sacrificed her goals and dreams so father could obtain same.
- Not desiring 50/50 custody or other joint custodial arrangements
- Not desiring to give up the marital home
- Leaving the marital home while fleeing from abuse, especially if she left the children behind.
- Going to church
- Going to church too often
- Not going to churchYou have to upgrade your account in order to view this article. Please follow this link