His defence counsel, Bret Walker SC, had argued before the High Court that the convictions in 2018 were unsound because it was not open to the jury to find Pell guilty beyond reasonable doubt.
A leading healthcare operator has warned dozens of private hospitals across the country will be forced to close over the next week, standing down thousands of health workers, unless governments help replace the revenue lost when elective surgery was banned.
Healthe Care, Australia’s third biggest private hospital operator, told its workforce on Thursday that “a considerable portion” of them would be stood down on half pay for at least four weeks because governments had cancelled all non-urgent elective surgery as it sought to limit the spread of coronavirus.
Supreme Court to determine appeal relating to a one-legged man’s right to live on his yacht after discharge from Royal Hobart hospital
- Written by Loretta Lohberger - Daily Mercury
- Category: Australian public guardian corruption
THE Supreme Court will determine an appeal relating to a one-legged man’s right to live on his yacht, despite the man’s recent death.
The Tasmanian Health Service has appealed against a Supreme Court decision to set aside a guardianship order that could have stopped the mature-aged, one-legged man from living aboard his yacht for six months after he was discharged from the Royal Hobart Hospital.
- Abuser Name or Alias:: Paul Turner, SC
- Abusers Organisation:: Tasmanian Health Service has appealed against a Supreme Court decision to set aside a guardianship order that could have stopped the mature-aged, one-legged man from living aboard his yacht for six months after he was discharged from the Royal Hobart Hospital.
- Type of Abuse:: Financial, Physical, Neglect, Emotional, Psychological or Mental, Death, Medical neglect
- Matter Resolved?: Ongoing
Majority of federal MPs refuse to sign up to Tony Fitzgerald's ethical standards
- Written by Adam Gartrell - Sydney Morning Herald
- Category: Political Corruption Articles
Fewer than a quarter of federal politicians have agreed to commit to new ethical standards devised by legendary corruption fighter Tony Fitzgerald - and there is not a single Turnbull government MP among them.
The former judge teamed up with the left-leaning Australia Institute think tank to survey every federal politician on their values as part of a plan to clean up Canberra and build momentum for a federal anti-corruption body.
The Queensland QC – who presided over the Fitzgerald Inquiry that ultimately led to the resignation of former state premier Joh Bjelke-Petersen – developed the questionnaire to test MPs about their attitudes towards accountability, integrity, nepotism, deception and the spending of public money.
Emily Brown the Public Guardian Battery Hen
- Written by Marney Macdonald - Alecomm
- Category: Heidi Muggenthaler
The below-article only mildly touches on the havoc this wretched woman, solicitor, Heidi Muggenthaler wreaks on the lives of those she infects. She's based in Sydney and previously served on IDRS (Intellectual Disability Rights Service), a community legal centre advocating for rights for the disabled. What better way to find more victims (clients), then purporting to help those who most need it pro-bono? She's no unlike other solicitors who frequently sell their sole for a few more dollars, but this woman has absolutely obliterated the lives of two lovely people, my friend Emily Brown and her mother Julie Brown.
Emily Brown was falsely removed by NSW child protection in 1998 because the caseworkers at the time DID NOT like Julie. Julie might not be everyones cup of tea, but she was a good mum and the perfect person to be raising her daughter who is extremely intelligent and has mild autism, Emily. Throughout the first few years that Julie and Emily were involved with the state, caseworkers stole jewellery and money from Julie's home in Sydney, cancelled services for her involving housing and obtaining assistance in moving to another property.
Guardianship prisoner June Lynne Lacey Bill has Do Not Resuscitate orders taken out against her and her families will.
- Written by Administrator
- Category: US public guardian corruption
June Lynne Lacey Bill - Guardianship prisoner with Do Not Resuscitate orders against her will - killed by by guardian who placed another 100 victims on DNR orders against their will.
June was put into guardianship when her daughter (and Power of Attorney) refused to sign a Do Not Resuscitate order at the hospitalist's request. June Lynne Lacey was taken prisoner due to a petition by social services and the hospital to remove her rights.
'She was forced into a nursing home against her will and against her family's wishes. When she protested, she was drugged and forced to take a 210 mile ambulance ride to a nursing home far from her home. She was not permitted to have a phone, not allowed to use a commode (forced to use only a bed pan), not allowed outside and given only day old food.
Within less than a month, she developed pneumonia, a staph infection, septic blood, a urinary tract infection, bedsores and a fever of 102! With an extraordinary will to live and with many prayers and faith in God, June miraculously recovered, only to be put in hospice by social services. She was forced to take oxycodone, which made it hard for her to breathe and swallow, caused an irregular heartbeat, migraines and seizures and gave her intense stomach and chest pain with horrific constipation and nauseousness!
She and her family begged to get rid of the oxycodone, but hospice and social services insisted she take it and refused her medical attention when it made her so sick! Consequently, June died! No one should be forced to die against their will and their families wishes. Health Care Directives should always be upheld and those with Power of Attorney should not be cast aside.
Please support the JUNE LYNNE LACEY BILL to ensure those most vulnerable amongst us are protected and their United States Constitutional rights upheld. (For more info go to junelynnelaceyfoundation.com.) June's rights were stripped from her. She has no right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Her freedoms were taken away, she was taken prisoner and received NO JUSTICE! PLEASE SPEAK OUT AGAINST THIS INJUSTICE! "-- Joyce Lacey
How the elderly lose their rights
- Written by Rachel Aviv - New Yorker
- Category: Public Guardian Corruption
Guardians can sell the assets and control the lives of senior citizens without their consent—and reap a profit from it.
For years, Rudy North woke up at 9 a.m. and read the Las Vegas Review-Journal while eating a piece of toast. Then he read a novel—he liked James Patterson and Clive Cussler—or, if he was feeling more ambitious, Freud. On scraps of paper and legal notepads, he jotted down thoughts sparked by his reading. “Deep below the rational part of our brain is an underground ocean where strange things swim,” he wrote on one notepad. On another, “Life: the longer it cooks, the better it tastes.”
Rennie, his wife of fifty-seven years, was slower to rise. She was recovering from lymphoma and suffered from neuropathy so severe that her legs felt like sausages. Each morning, she spent nearly an hour in the bathroom applying makeup and lotions, the same brands she’d used for forty years. She always emerged wearing pale-pink lipstick. Rudy, who was prone to grandiosity, liked to refer to her as “my amour.”
On the Friday before Labor Day, 2013, the Norths had just finished their toast when a nurse, who visited five times a week to help Rennie bathe and dress, came to their house, in Sun City Aliante, an “active adult” community in Las Vegas. They had moved there in 2005, when Rudy, a retired consultant for broadcasters, was sixty-eight and Rennie was sixty-six. They took pride in their view of the golf course, though neither of them played golf.
Rudy chatted with the nurse in the kitchen for twenty minutes, joking about marriage and laundry, until there was a knock at the door. A stocky woman with shiny black hair introduced herself as April Parks, the owner of the company A Private Professional Guardian. She was accompanied by three colleagues, who didn’t give their names. Parks told the Norths that she had an order from the Clark County Family Court to “remove” them from their home. She would be taking them to an assisted-living facility. “Go and gather your things,” she said.
Rennie began crying. “This is my home,” she said.
One of Parks’s colleagues said that if the Norths didn’t comply he would call the police. Rudy remembers thinking, You’re going to put my wife and me in jail for this? But he felt too confused to argue.
State report on guardian: 'Removal of necessary care directly resulted in ward's death'
- Written by Adam Walser - ABC Florida
- Category: Public Guardian Corruption
Judge removed Rebecca Fierle from 98 cases.
A state investigation report indicates the professional guardian could face felony criminal chargers for withholding medical care from a ward she was appointed by the court to protect.
“She's put us through misery. It's not us. It's what she did to Steve. She killed him,” said Linda Lanier, who filed a complaint with the state against professional guardian Rebecca Fierle.
Lanier’s friend Steven Stryker choked to death at St. Joseph’s Hospital in May.
Stryker had a chronic condition that made it difficult for him to swallow.
He died after Fierle ordered his feeding tube removed, then signed a do-not-resuscitate order.
- Abuser Name or Alias:: Rebecca Fierle
- Abusers Organisation:: Guardian
- Type of Abuse:: Physical, Neglect, Emotional, Psychological or Mental, Death, Medical neglect
- Matter Resolved?: No
NSW child-protection workers 'regularly' mislead court and needlessly take Indigenous kids: report
- Written by Lorema Allem - The Guardian
- Category: Research on Child Protection
New South Wales child protection workers regularly give “misleading” evidence to the children’s court, often take the most traumatic option by removing Aboriginal children – including newborns – from their families, and operate in a “closed system” that needs urgent reform to make it more transparent and child-friendly, according to a new report.
The Family is Culture review released this week is a three-year study of the case files of 1,144 Aboriginal children who entered the NSW out-of-home-care system between 2015 and 2016.
Minister calls for review into Children's Guardian over claims of kids at risk
- Written by Kelly Burke - 7 News
- Category: Paedophile protection by state government
- Type of protection : Granting release
NSW MPs have been flooded with dozens of letters believed to be coming from within the Office of the Children's Guardian containing dire warnings over child protection.
The government body charged with child protection in NSW is placing children at unacceptable and even fatal risk, according to a group of whistle blowers within the Office of the Children's Guardian.
In a series of letters sent to state ministers and opposition MPs over the past six weeks, a range of alarming allegations have been made against the Children's Guardian Janet Schorer and her director overseeing the office's Working With Children Check, Steve Gholab.
Paedophiles getting working with children checks, whistleblowers claim
- Written by Janet Fife-Yeomans - The Daily Telegraph
- Category: Child Protection Truths
Family minister Gareth Ward has promised an investigation into whistleblower claims.
An investigation has been ordered into shocking claims that the Office of the Children’s Guardian has been handing out working with children checks to paedophiles.
The death of advocates involved in exposing child protection corruption
- Written by Alecomm2
- Category: Child abuse industry advocates murdered
Those who have died exposing child protection corruption:
A Georgian (US) Senator Nancy Schaeffer was a leading advocate against child protection corruption, working tirelessly to both expose and change the system. She appears to be the first in a growing list of those being murdered to coverup corruption in the child protection racquet.
Bill Bowen, a former firefighter and federal investigator was murdered just five months after Senator Schaeffer’s murder, and not long after the third in a series of short documentaries (“Innocence Destroyed”) on child protection corruption (reform) also.
- Stalking charge dropped against NSW doctor William Pridgeon
- Geoff Thomas - Queensland Public Trustee Abuse: “Withholding my RediCard”
- Bruce Bell mysteriously dies in Perth court yesterday
- CPS case worker accused of lying under oath
- To think Australia has come to this: Official Kidnapping
- Townsville Police Child Sex Crimes Unit accused of protecting paedophiles and targetting those helping raped children
- AFP dead wrong! Statistics prove jilted mothers not lying and caselaw proves family courts protect paedophiles
- What is the law and penalties for child abduction and kidnapping charges in NSW?
- Paedophile access and custody to victim-children is not a myth concocted by [jilted] mothers
Page 1 of 6
- Child Protection
- Caseworker confessions
- Children in residential care facilities Australia
- Children placed at risk by caseworkers
- Children who were raped and beaten in foster care
- Children abused in residential care facilities
- Child protection media articles
- Child Protection Australia media articles
- Child Protection ACT media and newspaper articles
- Child Protection Northern Territory media and newspaper articles
- Child Protection NSW media and newspaper articles
- Child Protection Queensland media and newspaper articles
- Child Protection South Australia media and newspaper articles
- Child Protection Tasmania media and newspaper articles
- Child Protection Victoria media and newspaper articles
- Child Protection Western Australia media and newspaper articles
- SA Families media and newspaper articles
- Child Protection International media articles
- Child Protection Australia media articles
- Child protection propaganda
- Child protection statistics
- Ex-wards and the child abuse industry
- DOCS Information
- In Home Care Fraud
- Medical kidnap of children by the state for profit
- Outrageous Risk of Harm Reports
- Outrageous child protection removals
- Rallies / Meetings / Protests
- Referenced child snatching articles
- Research on Child Protection
- Section 90
- Schools covering up child sexual abuse
- Statistics on children who die under the care of the state
- Statutory child protection
- Tactics caseworkers will use against you
- Unaccountable caseworkers
- Why did you lose your children?
- What do we want?
- What are people saying about child protection / social services / welfare workers
- Cognitive Dissonance
- Caseworkers Named and Shamed
- Child Protection Inquiries and Royal Commissions
- Child Protection Truths
- History of Child Protection
- Child Pornography
- Child Protection Lawsuits
- Child abuse industry advocates
- Children disappearing in fostercare
- Child abuse industry deaths
- Childrens Court
- Childrens rights
- Disability Services
- Family Law Courts
- Foster Care
- Human Rights
- NGOs and other system leeches
- Adoption paedophile rings
- Family Courts protecting Paedophiles
- Paedophiles and Foster Care
- Paedophiles in the system
- Paedophile Children - (Child Rapists)
- Paedophile coverups by church and state
- Paedophile Judges
- Paedophile Lawyers and Barristers
- Paedophile Police
- Paedophile Politicians
- Paedophile Pell
- Paedophile Priests
- Paedophile Rings
- Paedophile justice
- Paedophile protection by state government
- Paedophile Victims
- Public Guardian Corruption
- Forced Adoptions
- Adopted to death