Canberra psychologist disciplined after labelling children with unrecognised condition
- Category: Expert court writers
- Created: Friday, 06 May 2016 11:43
- Written by Alexandra Back - Sydney Morning Herald
A Canberra psychologist has been disciplined for claiming in a report that his client's children suffered from "parental alienation syndrome", a condition not formally recognised by psychology bodies.
A tribunal was also critical in its assessment of the psychologist's report, saying that it went beyond opinion or reasonable inference and "attributes fault and deliberately dishonourable behaviour factually to the [ex-wife]".
"It uses emotive, extreme and exaggerated language. It does not purport to give an objective assessment or opinion of the situation."
MP Pru Goward and NSW FACS hiding even more deaths of children in care
- Category: Child abuse industry deaths
- Created: Saturday, 14 April 2018 22:13
- Written by Alecomm2
Latest reports published by the NSW government are deliberately misleading the amount of children who die under their watch. First Pru Goward blended the deaths of children in foster care with those who were “known to the system”. Now any child placed on a Guardianship Order is not even “classified” as being in out of home care, meaning those statistics have been removed/hidden also
It seems our government will stop at nothing to keep those shiny dollars coming in for the golden stakeholders, whom thrive exponentially whilst obliterating families.
The invisible foster care system
- Category: Child Protection Truths
- Created: Tuesday, 08 November 2016 00:01
- Written by Alecomm2
The "Parenting agreement" is in fact, a "Childcare Agreement / Voluntary Foster Care Contract", and is not really a Voluntary Agreement if it can be forfeited by court orders.
The Department of Community Services outsourced the Out of Home Care contracts to the Department of Education and Communities. The Department of Education and Communities represent and regulate all childcare providers.
Communities which is a part of the Department of Education Communities also known as Family and Children Services provide support through programs and childcare contracted by the Department of Community services formerly known as Social services (DOCS/DHS).
Judge cuts pedophile’s prison term claiming 3 year old ‘asked’ to be raped
- Category: Paedophile Judges
- Created: Saturday, 10 February 2018 15:09
- Written by Baxter Dmitry - Newswire
A California judge has caused outrage after slashing 15 years off the prison sentence of a pedophile convicted of raping a 3-year-old child.
Orange County Superior Court Judge M. Marc Kelly cut the child rapist’s prison term down to ten years from 25 years claiming that “he didn’t mean to harm” the 3-year-old girl that he raped.
He also backed the claim from child rapist Kevin Rojano that the young girl initiated the act of sodomy. Rojano said in his own defense that “she asked me to do it.“
Dozens of paedophiles, rapists and violent sex offenders will be allowed to work with CHILDREN after winning appeals
- Category: Paedophile protection by state government
- Created: Wednesday, 11 April 2018 19:52
- Written by Sam Duncan - Daily Mail Australia
- Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal overturned over 12 bans in five years
- Successful appeals have been made by paedophiles, rapists and sex offenders
- The court decisions have been slammed by victims and child protection groups
More than a dozen paedophiles, rapists and violent sex offenders have won the right to work with children through a series of court challenges.
Successful appeals at the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) have resulted in over 12 working with children bans being overturned in just five years.
When children must be saved from their saviours
- Category: Child Protection
- Created: Saturday, 17 June 2017 09:32
- Written by Richard Wexler