Ex-judge jailed for paedophilia in Australia
- Editors notes: 12 child sex charges in Brisbane's District Court.
- Abusers job or title:: Judge in Papua New Guinea and a former acting deputy director of Queensland's Director of Public Prosecutions
- Judges name: Crown Prosecutor Ralph Devlin
- Type of protection : Granting release
- Category: Uncategorised
- Created: Tuesday, 18 December 2001 23:37
- Written by NZ Herald
A former judge and Queensland crown prosecutor was yesterday jailed for two and a half years for paedophilia.
Norris Harry Pratt, aged 71, who was a judge in Papua New Guinea and a former acting deputy director of Queensland's Director of Public Prosecutions, faced 12 child sex charges in Brisbane's District Court.
Pratt pleaded guilty to the charges which Crown Prosecutor Ralph Devlin said related to three boys who were aged between 13 and 15 at the time of the offences in the early 1990s.
Source : https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=333638
- Abuser Name or Alias:: Norris Harry Pratt, aged 71
- Abusers Organisation:: Queensland Public Prosecutors Office
- Type of Abuse:: Sexual